Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Walks


Here are pictures from some of the beautiful walks we have taken around the Dingle Peninsula.




A random dog at the Maharees


Cows right next to the beach

The cows are to the right of Brandon

The beach near Tralee golf course

The tropics?



Another walk near Cloghane


Hiding under a giant rock



Digging for cockles


Bass fishing. No luck this time


Mackerel fishing at Brandon Pier where you can drink a Guinness and catch your supper at the same time. 

The two sons from our host family help break the necks


Off Brandon Point




Near Minard castle


Slea Head











Sauce Creek near Brandon Point




3 comments:

  1. Buddies, As always love the images. You both have captured some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen through your journeys this past year.I look forward to seeing you both soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    the last two Weeks i walked the Dingle Way too. Ist was so beautiful to see the Landscapes and to talk with the people there.
    I write this Post because I´m searching for the Dingle Map you posted in a better Quality/Resolution. Do you know where I can get this or could you probably send me the Map? I would like the Map only for private use (a Diashow with my Family and Friends). Can you help me please?

    Thank you, Manuel from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Manuel,

      Ich habe das Bild online gefunden. So ich habe keine physische Kopie. Ich habe diese größere Version des Bildes gefunden [http://www.ballou.cx/Dingle2003/images/DingleMapMarked.jpg]. Irland ist so schön, nicht wahr?

      Brandon from USA

      Delete